lories burned spinning calculator
- Lowest calorie popcorn - Calories sirloin
Calories Burned Spinning Calculator
- an expert at calculation (or at operating calculating machines)
- A calculator is a small (often pocket-sized), usually inexpensive electronic device used to perform the basic operations of arithmetic. Modern calculators are more portable than most computers, though most PDAs are comparable in size to handheld calculators.
- Something used for making mathematical calculations, in particular a small electronic device with a keyboard and a visual display
- a small machine that is used for mathematical calculations
- (calorie) a unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water by one degree at one atmosphere pressure; used by nutritionists to characterize the energy-producing potential in food
- (caloric) of or relating to calories in food; "comparison of foods on a caloric basis"; "the caloric content of foods"
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water through 1 °C, equal to one thousand small calories and often used to measure the energy value of foods
- (caloric) thermal: relating to or associated with heat; "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight"
- Either of two units of heat energy
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules)
- The action or process of converting fibers into thread or yarn
- (spin) revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis; "The dervishes whirl around and around without getting dizzy"
- (spin) a swift whirling motion (usually of a missile)
- creating thread
- (of a taste) Like that of food that has been charred in cooking
- (of sugar) Cooked or heated until caramelized
- destroyed or badly damaged by fire; "a row of burned houses"; "a charred bit of burnt wood"; "a burned-over site in the forest"; "barricaded the street with burnt-out cars"
- treated by heating to a high temperature but below the melting or fusing point; "burnt sienna"
- ruined by overcooking; "she served us underdone bacon and burnt biscuits"
Spinning alpaca on my beloved Kromski Minstrel.
Burned HSC notes
See also: subway sweet onion chicken teriyaki calories low carb dinner meals low fat blueberry desserts 500 calories per day treadmill burn calories quick low fat meal 1500 calorie daily diet high fiber low carb diet highest calorie fast food item
- 01:58 |
- Category: None